Brewing in New Zealand: The economic contribution of the brewing industry in 2022

February 7, 2023

The New Zealand brewing industry is valued at $3.3 billion in the year to September 2022. On-licence sales account for 64% of the estimated value of $2.1 billion, and off-licence sales account for the remaining 36% at $1.2 billion.

Download publication